Friday 27 October 2017

Modified bikes move out of small garages, take the highway to India

MUMBAI: The chopper, or the modified bike, started as a trend in California in the 1950s. In India, while small bike garages have started modifying motorcycles to meet the demand for fancy machines, it is for the first time that an Indian company has decided to launch bespoke choppers. Read more here: Modified bikes move out of small garages, take the highway to India
Read More Here: Modified bikes move out of small garages, take the highway to India

2 comments:

  1. I really like your Blog. Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful information. Addition to this here I am sharing one more similar Story

    Car garages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Post. I am very happy to see this post. Such a wonderful information to share with us. I would like to share with my friends. For more information visit here Mobile mechanics

    ReplyDelete